bosswin168 slot gacor 2023
situs slot online
slot online
situs judi online
boswin168 slot online
agen slot bosswin168
bosswin168
slot bosswin168
mabar69
mabar69 slot online
mabar69 slot online
bosswin168
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
cocol77
ronin86
cocol77
cocol77
https://wowcamera.info/
mabar69
mahjong69
mahjong69
mahjong69
mabar69
master38
master38
master38
cocol88
bosswin168
mabar69
MASTER38 MASTER38 MASTER38 MASTER38 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 COCOL88 COCOL88 COCOL88 COCOL88 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 ZONA69 ZONA69 ZONA69 NOBAR69 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38
SLOT GACOR HARI INI SLOT GACOR HARI INI
BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168
BARON69
COCOL88
MAX69 MAX69 MAX69
COCOL88 COCOL88 LOGIN BARON69 RONIN86 DINASTI168 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 MABAR69 COCOL88
ronin86
bwtoto
bwtoto
bwtoto
master38

Teen charged over fatal crash in Second Valley, South Australia that killed 16-year-old Benjy Weenink

Teen charged over fatal crash in Second Valley, South Australia that killed 16-year-old Benjy Weenink
0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 4 Second

A 17-year-old boy has been charged over a crash in South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula that killed another teenager.

A car carrying a group of five teenagers lost control and rolled on Main South Road at Second Valley on December 10. The group had been staying together at Second Valley Caravan Park.

Benjy Weenink, 16, died at the scene, while four others, aged between 15 and 17, were taken to Flinders Medical Centre for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.

Watch the latest news and stream for free on 7plus >>

In the days following the crash, Weenink’s mother Anna said it was a “silly mistake” for the group to drive in the rain.

She said she had no animosity towards the driver of the car.

Benjy Weenink and his mother Anna. Credit: Supplied

“I feel for them because they will have to live with this forever,” she said.

On Thursday, following an investigation, South Australia police charged the 17-year-old boy from Dover Gardens with aggravated driving without care and breach of a provisional 1 licence.

He was bailed to appear in the Adelaide Youth Court on March 7, 2024.

‘Depraved’ paedophile given second-longest jail term possible

Major update after dead father’s ashes go missing in the post

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
COCOL88 GACOR77 RECEH88 NGASO77 TANGO77 PASUKAN88 MEWAHBET MANTUL138 EPICWIN138 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21